The First Academy is an American curriculum school within an international context. Key features of The First Academy American curriculum are as follows:
- We emphasize upon a broad, balanced, and student-centered environment.
- We use standardized tests benchmarked by American international schools around the world.
- We adhere to the American and UAE Ministry of Education standards.
- We prepare our students for IELTS / SAT and advanced placement tests for university admission.
- The First Academy is accredited by the US (Cognia) and the UAE (Ministry of Education)
To be a center of educational excellence preparing students to be both lifelong learners as well as leaders of tomorrow.
Our mission is to be a community of learners developing within our students active and creative minds. We stress the total development of each child: spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically and as such we aim to provide a healthy, safe, caring and supportive environment.